In the course of our business and in order to provide you with the best service, we may collect and process some of your personal data.
Grape Hospitality France, as the data controller, undertakes in this privacy statement to collect and process your personal data in a manner that respects your privacy and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation and the French Data Protection Act.
You will find hereafter information on how we process your personal data and how to exercise your rights.
1. Person in charge of the treatment
Grape Hospitality France, whose registered office is located at 17 quai du président Paul Doumer, 92400 Courbevoie, France, and registered under number 815 278 288 with the Versailles Trade and Companies Register, acts as the data controller.
2. Collection, processing and storage of your personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly.
In the course of our activities, we may collect the following information: surname, first name, gender, date of birth, nationality, address, telephone numbers, email address, credit card number.
This information may be communicated to any natural or legal person in our Group.
The processing of this data is motivated by :
- the conclusion and execution of the contract between us and the Customer,
- Legal compliance
- the pursuit of our legitimate interest in managing our business and providing our customers with the services they request,
- Customer relationship management,
- commercial prospecting,
- claims management.
We ensure that the length of time we retain your personal data is proportionate to the purposes set out above.
In any event, your personal data will not be retained beyond three years following the last interaction with our company.
3. Security of your data and transfer outside France
Your personal data is valuable and we ensure that all necessary measures are implemented to prevent any unauthorised access, alteration or loss of such data.
In the context of the purposes mentioned in Article 2, your personal data may be transferred outside France.
Technical, organisational and procedural measures have been implemented to guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data.
4. Your rights
4.1 Right to information
4.2 Right of access
You have the right to access your personal data, in particular to ensure that it is used in accordance with the regulations.
4.3 Right of rectification and deletion
You may ask the Data Controller to rectify any inaccuracies in your personal data and, if incomplete, to complete them.
You can obtain the deletion of your personal data in the following cases:
- Personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected,
- Unlawful processing of your personal data,
- Exercising the right to object
The right to erasure is not general and is subject to several exceptions.
4.4 Right to limit processing
Limitation of processing means suspending the use of your personal data without implying its deletion.
It may be obtained by the person concerned in particular:
- Where he/she disputes the accuracy of the data for a period of time allowing the data controller to verify the accuracy of the data,
- When they are no longer necessary to the Data Controller but are necessary to the data subject for the exercise or defence of legal rights,
- When the processing is unlawful and the person objects to the erasure of the data,
- When the individual exercises his or her right to object, for the period of time required to determine whether the legitimate reasons pursued prevail over those of the individual.
4.5 Right to object
This right allows you to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation or when your data is processed for commercial prospecting purposes.
4.6 Right of complaint
You may at any time file a complaint with the CNIL concerning the collection and processing of your personal data.
4.7 Right to withdraw consent
You may withdraw your consent at any time. This withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
4.8 Right to the portability of your data
You may request that your personal data be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
For any question, complaint concerning your personal data or to exercise your rights, you can send your request to the following e-mail address: